The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem and length of treatment. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- No interest is charged for the duration of the contract if paid on time.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER.
- Typically, a down payment of 20% - 25% is expected at the Consultation/start date.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a discount.
- The Down Payment and monthly payments are a method to make the orthodontic treatment affordable and are not indications of the work completed at each visit.
We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to yourself. We want you to utilize your insurance benefits to the fullest. Our office policy is to assign the benefit back to the insured since it is your benefit. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions on your behalf.